I find this Thanksgiving is different for me this year. I am reflecting fondly about what happened at this time last year. I was immensely pregnant and feeling so done being so. I was only 36 wks to the day when my water broke and the journey of my youngest coming began.
I have thoroughly have enjoyed this past year. So many milestones. My baby is the happiest baby I have ever taken care of. People always comment how easy going he is, how patiently he waits for me, being the 3rd I suppose he didn't have much choice but to be patient. lol
While celebrating his birthday, I am also celebrating so many personal milestones in regards to my baby. 1 full year without any disposable diapers used! So many people think this is hard to do but the reality of it is, it wasn't very hard at all. We just bring cloth when we are out and when we travel. My goal is to make to to potty learning without ever using a sposie diaper.
So to celebrate with my family we want to pass on something to our fans.... win a sweetpea one size pocket diaper!
Heres how to win... (be a Canadian resident) and post your entries below. One comment per entry per the following:
1) Like Canadian Cloth Diaper Retailers on facebook
2) Like More Than Cloth Diapers on facebook
3) Follow Canadian Cloth Diaper stores blog publically
4) Tweet about this giving the link
5) Blog about this giving the link
6) spread the word about this on facebook and linking us to it using @more than cloth diapers and @canadian cloth retailers (This way it will show on our board.)
Good luck... the winner will be chosen October 13th 2010!